INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDING SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP AT ST. JAMES
Please note the following points if you wish to come to worship at St James on Sunday mornings (starting from 2nd August 2020).
- Attendance at services will be available by booking in advance. Whilst we will endeavour to cater for those who decide to attend without booking it may be necessary to turn away those who have not booked.
- For booking, please contact Ruth Kennedy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone Nicola (01908 614411) or Paul (01908 606689) before 8pm on the Thursday before the service. Confirmation of attendance will be issued by Ruth during Friday. If numbers cannot be accommodated Ruth will offer priority attendance at a future service for those whose attendance cannot be catered for.
- Please note that in accordance with Government requirements personal details of all those attending must be given on booking and kept for 21 days after which they will be destroyed.
- Offerings will NOT be collected at church. If you wish to donate please send any offerings to Mary Kennedy (contact details on pew leaflet).
- On arrival please note the following procedures:
- wait outside the porch until invited into the church by the steward/sidesperson
- use the hand sanitiser on entering the church
- Please bring your own bible and pew leaflet if wanted. No hymns will be sung
seats will be allocated by the steward/ sidesperson
- once seated remain there until/unless directed by the minister or steward/ sidesperson
At end of the service:
- leave service book on seat
- take pew leaflet home or put in waste bin for disposal. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE IN SEAT
- leave the church as directed by the steward/ sidesperson as soon as possible.
NO MEETINGS INSIDE THE CHURCH BUT SOCIALLY DISTANCING IN THE CHURCHYARD IS OK
Only the disabled toilet to be used and you are requested to wipe down all touched surfaces with wipes provided.